The next meeting of the Parish Council will be held on WEDNESDAY 4th. December 2019 at 7-30p.m. in Brown Edge Village Hall.
There will be a neighbourhood plan meeting on Monday 11th November at 7-30pm in the village hall.
1. Public comments.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Site selection criteria – final draft.
4. Discuss potential sites meeting with Aecom representative.
5. Moving forward.
The next meeting of the Parish Council will be on October 14th 2019, at 7.30pm in the Village Hall.
The agenda of the matters to be discussed is here
A Neighbourhood Plan Meeting is to be held onThursday 20th June at the Village Hall starting at 7-30pm.
1 Public Comments
2 Discuss amendments to-
i. Commercial area.
ii Green space.
iii Site selection criteria.
3 Historical asset register.
The next monthly meeting of the Parish Council will be held at 7-30pm on Monday 7th January, 2019 in Brown Edge Village Hall.
A meeting of the Cemetery Committee has been arranged to meet in the Cemetery on Saturday 8th. December 2018 at 10-00am
If the weather is inclement, the meeting will conclude in the Village hall.
- to accept apologies
- to undertake assesment and survey of seats and benches etc
- to review the tenders recieved for the planting of hedging etc
- to prepare recomendations to the Full Council meeting to be held on Jan 07 2019
An Amenities Meeting is to be held on Monday 19th November at the Village Hall starting at 7:30 pm.
- Elect a chairman
- To formally consider the options open to councilors following the offer to release the covenant By Mr James Clews a former owner of the site earmarked as a burial ground and to report our findings to the Full Council for their consideration.
No other business is to be transacted.
The next monthly meeting of the Parish Council will be held at 7-30pm on Monday 3rd December, 2018 in Brown Edge Village Hall.
BROWN EDGE PARISH COUNCIL.
A meeting of the Cemetery Committee has been arranged to meet in the Cemetery on Saturday 10th. November 2018 at 09:45am.
Business to be transacted.
- General inspection and decide upon recomendations to make to the council vis hedging screens.
Clerk to the Council.