Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Register of Councillors Interests

All councilors must declare their place of work, where they live and any property they own or have a controlling interest in. They must also declare any interests of their spouse or partner. This is so that members of the public are aware of any potential conflicts of interest. Full details are contained in our governing documents.