Councillors: You are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting to be held remotely via Zoom on Wednesday 3rd June 2020 at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business.
Members of the Public: Public participation will be held during the formal meeting.
Members of the public wishing to address the Council must contact the Clerk for remote access log in details. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed D Wheat Parish Clerk on 28th May 2020
- Chairman’s Welcome and Announcements:
- Parishioners Opportunity to Comment:
- District Councillors Report:
- County Councillors Report:
- Declaration of Interests:
- Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 6th May 2020:
- Matters Arising from Previous Meetings:
a) Resignation of Clerk Mrs S. Hughes
b) Appointment of new Clerk Mrs D. Wheat
c) External post box at village hall
d) Clay Tribute – Guest Speaker Ms. T. Holdcroft – project progress
- Resolutions still being pursued.
- Reports & Actions – of Parish Councillors undertaking business/actions on behalf of the council.
a) Clerk appraisals – the appointing of a personnel committee (3 Cllrs)
b) Neighbourhood Development Plan Update – Cllr Turner.
- Financial Matters & Governances:
a) Authorisation of payments
b) Nat West Bank Mandate progress
c) Appointment of an Internal Auditor – quotations to be presented to the Council for consideration.
d) Application for Staffs County Council Covid-19 Grant
e) Cemetery Recorders Report (June)
f) Precept info, banks statements (if available) and earmarked reserves will be included in Councillor meeting packs.
g) Declaration of Interests – Update
a) Resignation letter from Mr Mason – Litter Picker
b) Broken Gate and Fence – Overland Drive
- Items on Notice – None
- Other Matters to be discussed:
a) Cemetery Recorder Contract
b) Shared file on the website for Councillors to access general information for reference
c) Letting of the new Cemetery field
d) Streaming of Council meetings – Amendment to the Standing Orders
- Items for the attention of other local authorities:
a) Matters for the District Council:
b) Matters for the County Council:
- Planning Applications and Related Issues: Appeal notification regarding The Old Vicarage, Church Road, Brown Edge
- Matters Pertaining to Issues in the Parish for the Next Agenda
New items raised by Councillors will be carried forward to the Agenda of the next meeting.